PITAC provides a range of services to industry, government, education and training organisations and other interested parties under funding agreements with NT Government. Some of those services include:
- Assisting industry by providing advice in the development, improvement, review and implementation of training packages.
- Providing input in the development and implementation of industry and regional workforce development plans
- Promoting and increasing the awareness of vocational education and training
- Providing advice on occupations and skills demand
- Providing industry advice to assist government with the development of Vocation Education and Training in Schools
- Representation of primary industry at training events such as Training Awards, Try a Trade and WorldSkills and at Careers Expos and forums.
- Promoting and sourcing advice on apprenticeships and traineeships for employers.
- Attending key stakeholder meetings and workshops so as to be able to provide industry and government with up to date information
- Providing/sourcing information of funding opportunities available to industry
PITAC can also assist with specific project management or development ideas on a fee for service basis.